Claire was upset being away from me as I got ready Sunday morning, so I brought her in the bedroom with me as I got dressed. I had her in the bed as I made it, and she was made up in it.
Claire has also added spitting to vocalizing. We joke that she's practicing her buzzing to be a future brass player. She sees her daddy do it enough. Here's a little video of her talking/ spitting/ buzzing. I think her voice is pretty darn cute.Chris had a busy month this month. In the middle of the month, we traveled down to Ithaca for the north eastern horn conference. The military paid for our travel, hotel, and some food which was nice. Chris got to go to some workshops, concerts, and try out some horns. It was fun for me to be back at Ithaca as well since I spent 4.5 years of my life there. We also went to one of our favorite restaurants - Taste of Thai. It's so yummy! We had a great time.
We came home Saturday evening so we could get a little rest because I had to take Chris to the army reserve drill center at 2:30AM. He hopped on a bus to march in a St. Patrick's Day parade in Long Island Sunday morning with the reserve band. They also marched in the St. Patrick's Day parade in Manhattan on Tuesday. The last 2 years he went, I was able to go with him, but they didn't allow spouses this year to save on costs, and we weren't sure how we would do it with Claire now anyway. He had a great time though, and got to meet up with one of his friends from high school. He came back Wednesday afternoon.
While Chris was in NYC, I stayed at mom and dad's house. I made dinner for mom and dad Monday and Tuesday. I'm lucky to have a husband who likes to cook, but mom doesn't, so it was nice to give her a little break from cooking and cleaning up. She's the best mom in the world, so it's nice to do something nice for her. I had a great time while I was there, and got to visit Mrs. "T" and Aunt Margaret. I wanted to visit Grandma, but there was a stomach bug going around there, so I didn't want to go and didn't want to bring Claire into it.
Unfortunately, Claire did catch a cold - her first. She's doing better now though and it's pretty much gone. Poor little girl.
Love the pictures and movie. Megan also does the buzzing sounds, so cute. Can't wait to see you next month.
ReplyDeleteClaire is adorable. She is so cute in your bed!! I love the pics and movie.
ReplyDeleteI hope that by now she is doing much better.