Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Nice idea
So, the other day, a friend of mine on facebook asked me what I was up to lately. I told her that I was home with Claire now, so there wasn't much to tell. Nevertheless, I love taking care of her, and have never in my life looked so forward to each and every new day as I do now. She replied "Life, at it's best, is simple. It's always great to hear that my friends are doing what they love and enjoying every day!" I thought that was such a great reply, as I somehow felt bad that I wasn't doing anything all that interesting lately, at least on paper. All the interesting things are the new things Claire does. That's why I like to share those things with you on my blog. I hope you don't get bored of all the little details, but they're fun for me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course I don't get bored! I love all of the little things that happen. I seem to remember you listening to me on many occasions!
ReplyDeleteIt is good to enjoy your life! We are to have joy, you know?