So Claire has been interested in food for about a month now. She's been eying people eating food and has lunged for it. She has had little tastes of pistachio pudding, mashed potatoes, and whipped frosting. Yesterday, we started her on rice cereal. I waited a little too long to try to feed her because she was too hungry to eat a lot. I was trying to hold her off so I could eat too. I thought, I'll feed her a bite, then feed me a bite, and then I can enjoy a warm meal. Ha! I made her rice cereal, started feeding her, and then she gobbled it up! She would cry every time I took the spoon away from her, so clearly, I couldn't take bites in between her bites. She grabbed the spoon or my hand holding the spoon and was shoving it in her mouth. I had to be careful she didn't shove the spoon in too far. She seemed to really like it though, and did a good job getting most of it down.
Yesterday I got my hair cut. It was about time since the last time I got it cut was last June! It's a little lower than my jaw line. I really like the cut. Claire is sleeping on me right now, but when I get a chance, I'll post a picture so you can see. I think it looks cute, and now that it's shorter, I can do more than just pull it up in a pony tail and not have my hair pulled out by Claire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First foods are such a milestone! I would sometimes have to give them 1 spoon to hold and me use another spoon to feed them with. They can be so active and interested!
ReplyDeleteI want to see pics of your hair!!
Mommy hair! I just got mine trimmed, the last time I was in a salon chair was last July...why do we wait so long? I can't wait to see a picture.
ReplyDelete