Monday, May 18, 2009

Claire laughing

Claire just continues to entertain us every day. We just look forward to every single day with her. This morning, I was showering and had Claire playing on the floor with her toy. I originally had her in the middle of the blanket under the gym thing. It plays music and shines different colored lights. Should be entertaining right? Well, when I got out of the shower, this is how I found her - mostly off the blanket, at the corner, with the gym at her side, eating the leg of the gym. The look on her face is like, "what?"


Claire has been getting really good at rolling over from back to front. So good, in fact, that she even rolled over on my lap at church and ended up falling asleep on my lap while laying on her stomach. She continued to do that throughout the day, including this time in her crib for her nap. She ended up sleeping 2 hours for the nap, which is the longest she's slept in her crib during the day. It makes me nervous for her to sleep on her stomach, but I can't do much about it when she rolls herself over. She has rolled herself over from front to back once, but she hasn't been able to do it since. She was on the couch in the lobby at church when she did it. She was on her stomach, and then pushed up on her arms so far that she flipped over. Maybe it was easier on a couch than on the floor. Anyway, here she is sleeping in her crib.


So Claire has been belly laughing a lot more lately. It is just hysterical. We've discovered that she laughs when you tickle her ribs, and her thighs. Today I discovered that she finds my duck quacking quite funny. She often startles, and then laughs so hard. She laughs so hard sometimes, it almost sounds like crying, but don't be fooled. It's so addicting to keep making her laugh. Hence, this video is 46 seconds long. I couldn't stop! Then I had to call Lori so she could hear it live. I wanted someone else to be entertained. There is NOTHING better than a baby laugh.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics. And yes, it's great when they laugh. Claire is a lot like Megan that sometimes you can't tell if she's laughing or crying if you only heard her. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that you called. We had such a good time listening to her! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the vidio and the pics. clair is sooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. opps i spelled claire rong and wrong

    ReplyDelete