The last post was crazy long, so this time, I just want to share a few pictures and memories of my sweet little girls and how they love being sisters. :)
 |
| This as the morning after we moved into our apartment. I love cuddly, tickley, play time in bed on lazy Saturday mornings. The girls were so cute playing together too. :) |
 |
| This was back in July. I love my happy girls and love that they love each other. |
 |
| I love how they play together. |
 |
| Claire had all her pals tucked in for naps. She was half playing with Maddie, half preventing Maddie from messing up her set up. |
 |
| I love how the girls feed off of each other. If one girl is climbing all over mommy or daddy, the other has to join in on the fun! |
I also need to share a few pictures of Claire that show her active imagination. I just LOVE what that girl comes up with!
 |
| Her cool outfit? Haha! |
 |
| We were eating at the px in Yongsan one day, and I saw Claire rocking and singing lullabyes to her...robot?? It was a toy robot she just got in her kid's meal. Haha. What a girl. |
 |
| A warm welcome for daddy coming home from work. Maddie also speed crawls to the front door when he comes home. It's just so sweet. |
 |
| Her puppy, Gus, was the horsey, and she was riding in the carriage. Her
snake was the reins, and of course, she needed a cowboy hat. (I actually
think that hat is Maddie's, hence why it is so small on Claire.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment