Sunday, February 10, 2013

Photo shoot

So, this year I wanted to try to get professional photos take of the girls near their birthday. In the past, we got Claire's done at 16 months and 3.75 years old. Kind of random. So, this was the year I was going to get them near the girls' birthdays. Well, I'm in Korea, and I can't just go to JC Penny like before. I looked around a tiny bit, but then I just thought, maybe I could try to do my own photo shoot and get some professionalish photos for free! Well, I don't know if they turned out entirely professional, but I did try to get some ideas from photographers.

Claire was a piece of cake to photograph. And when she got tired at the end, a little bribery goes a long way. She was awesome and so much fun. Maddie, on the other hand, was not so easy. She didn't want to stay anywhere near where I had my set up. She wouldn't stay still for the two seconds it would take me to get my one hand I used to get her situated to get it to the button on my camera. Thankfully, Claire was a huge help by blowing bubbles, trying to make her laugh, and retrieving Maddie. Overall, it was a lot of fun. I'm still debating if I should do it again next year, or just take the easy route and go to JC Penny again. We'll see. So, here are some of my favorite photos from the photo shoot.

Claire:
















Pretending to sleep

Singing lullabyes to her baby.
 Maddie:
















Future cellist?



Sisters:




Giving kisses
Returning the kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment