Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Naugle baby #3!

So, like I mentioned before, we are expecting! The same week that we celebrated the birth of our beautiful little girls, we found out we were going to have another baby! We are so excited to meet our new addition to the family who will arrive mid August (due August 17th.) Thank goodness we got out of our December baby cycle! More importantly, I think we broke out of our every-other-pregnancy-is-a-miscarriage cycle. Before Claire, I had an early miscarriage. Long before Maddie, I had a very late miscarriage. (I was 16 weeks, but the baby had died at 13 weeks.) I was blessed to have a strong feeling at the very beginning of this pregnancy, that this would be a good pregnancy with a baby at the end. It was still scary in that last little time period (which I'm finally through at almost 16 weeks and heard the heartbeat yesterday!), but still a comfort to remember that feeling I felt. We were able to see the baby via ultrasound at 12 weeks thanks to a brand new ultrasound machine here at Camp Casey, but they didn't have a way to print the picture. It was pretty exciting to see a little baby inside me! I'll be happy to share a picture after my 20 week ultrasound picture in four or five weeks. (I have to go to Seoul for that one.)

So, we're moving in May, and hope to get all settled in by the time we welcome our sweet little baby into our family. We are thrilled we'll be closer to family this time. And while I have never had impressions on if we are having a boy or girl like some women have, this time, I REALLY think it's a boy. Every time I try to be equal and say he or she, I think to myself, "who are you kidding? You know it's a boy!" Even before I had a clue that I was pregnant, I had a feeling our next baby would be a boy. I've never had such feelings before though, so we'll have to wait a few more weeks to see if I'm right. 

Until then, here are pictures of my sweet girls when they were just born.

Chris holding Claire when she was 1 day old. Isn't she just beautiful?
My first kiss to my sweet Maddie, just minutes after she was born.
Some of my most precious memories are when Claire and Maddie were born. I remember the excitement and anticipation. I remember the precious moments when we heard the first cry and Chris and my eyes met. Oh, how I look forward to another precious memory when welcoming another precious child of God into our family.

1 comment: