Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Claire

As most of you know, we had our beautiful baby girl on December 19th, 2008. She was 8 lbs. 11 oz and was 20 1/4" long. As of last Friday, she was up to 9 lbs. 4 oz and was 21 1/2" long. She's eating very well. I am absolutely loving life as a mom and feel very blessed. I have a wonderful, loving husband and a beautiful baby girl.
I'm handling the lack of sleep pretty well, and Claire is making it a little easier. The last few nights, she has been sleeping for 4 or 5 hours, and then another 3 or 4 after that, so I only get up once in the night, and then it's morning again. She is a very content little baby and a joy to take care of. Chris and I are quite smitten with her. We've got lots of really cute pictures that I will be sure to post later when I get home.
Now that I'm starting a blog, I'll try to keep you posted on our new lives as parents and pictures of Claire.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving that you now have a blog!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww shes sooo cute! I can't wait to see her! when is the blessing?

    ReplyDelete