So Claire, like many babies, likes to kick her little feet. It's just so cute. Chris thought it'd be funny to superimpose a banjo in her arms like she's playing and stomping her feet. This is the little clip I got today while she was in her bassinet. She's just such a cutie. Also notice her hands at the beginning. I like to call it her super hero pose.
Claire has also been smiling a lot more lately. When Chris or I talk to her, she just lights up. She is just such a joy.
We have been working lately to get Claire to sleep in her bassinet rather than her car seat. I have tried before, but it just ends up with me getting up with her more frequently in the night, so I often chickened out. Well, after the doctor said that while the car seat is ok, but the bassinet is safer for her, I was determined to get her in her bassinet. Plus, she'll need to adjust to sleeping in it so we can switch to the crib later. She wakes up every 20-40 minutes at first, but then after that, she'll sleep for her regular 3-5 our chunks. We are so blessed to have such a good baby - she sleeps well, is content and doesn't cry much, travels well, and just lights up our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment