Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Amelia 3-4 months

My baby girl is growing so fast! It's kind of crazy. Here's a little catch up of her growing. (I'm really good at taking weekly pictures for the first few months. I have since gotten bad. It's kind of a drag to remember to get the camera out every Tuesday just for that reason. Also, she often is very photogenic on those Tuesdays while other days I sometimes get great shots.) Still, here's her update. There are lots of thumb sucking ones. :)
14 weeks - mid thumb suck. :) Oh those cheeks. 
15 weeks - oh those round cheeks, that pretty smile, and those long curled eye lashes. :)
16 weeks - the popular suck my thumb while I stroke my hair with the other hand. She is serious about her thumb sucking! (Note, while I write this, she is falling asleep on my lap with her thumb in her mouth of course.)
4 months old! What a pretty girl. :)
This sweet little girl is such a joy in our family. We all adore her and her laid back, easy going, happy temperament makes my life a little easier too. :) We love our little Amelia Marie. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment